How we keep you safe during COVID
Your health is our number one priority. We are taking every precaution to keep you safe and make you feel comfortable during your time with us at iSIGHT. With such measures in place, we can continue to offer our full range of private services and treatments, whilst following government guidelines. We welcome you to our care and want to assure you of your well-being here, at this difficult time.
Every stage of the clinical process is subject to strict measures, ensuring that you can confidently access the high-quality, reliable and trusted eyecare you need.
We also provide the same level of safety for NHS patients who attend our clinic.
Which safety measures can I expect whilst at iSIGHT:
- There are markings for social distancing in place and we ask all visitors to respect the rules.
- The whole clinic is being continually cleaned throughout the day, to maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene.
- There is sanitiser available in all parts of the clinic.
- Any person entering the clinic will be screened and temperature checked for key symptoms. All our staff are tested every week with both PCT and LFT tests.
- All patients must wear a face covering whilst in the clinic. Our staff also wear protective coverings at all times.
- The appointments are staggered to keep the amount of people inside the clinic to a minimum.
- Where possible, we offer phone call appointments instead of in-person consultations, in order to minimise the time spent onsite.
- Whilst we look forward to being able to welcome you in our waiting room again in future, for now we ask patients and relatives to wait in their car until their appointment time. If you are not coming by car or have special needs, please let us know so we can organise different arrangements.
Which additional safety measures can I expect if I have surgery at iSIGHT:
- Patients will be required to have a COVID-19 test 3 days prior to their surgical procedure. We are privileged to have a designated drive through area, so the test can take place safely on the iSIGHT premises. It is also possible to use a home testing kit.
- We have reduced the after-care waiting facilities (i.e furniture, refreshments) to a minimum in order to facilitate the most effective and efficient cleaning. We will help patients to leave the building as soon as it is safe to do so after their surgery.
We are committed to minimising the risk of exposure and making sure there are no barriers to the care you need. You can trust iSIGHT with your eyecare and wellness.
Our outstanding team will welcome you safely, and guide you through your treatment, offering all the extra support you might need at this time. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The most up to date Coronavirus guidance can be found at gov.uk. We look forward to seeing you at the clinic soon.